Cool Doctor Who

Cool Doctor Who
His look represents how I feel

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Sam Kiss

I have this blog set up just incase I might swear or talk about sex. Why you ask? Well thats life- sex, swearing, and bodily functions are normal parts of life. Even some of my opinions could offend people like my full exceptance of homosexuality. I love the Sam kiss seen around the world not because they are gay, because they love each other.  They were happy and showed their affection for one another. I'm fucken pissed that this tallented American football player was drafted almost last. Why? Well, I think it's because of the "weird kid onthe playground" because they are different or awkward, they get chosen last and the team isn't proud of the pick. I hope that Sam plays, in fact I may actually watch football this year just to see if he plays and not sit on the bench.

Well, now Im done with that little bit. Later, blessed be.

No comments: